Holding company in Singapore
A holding company is a company that invests in and/or buys shares in other, smaller companies, which sometimes allows for controlling stakes in those companies. Holding companies exist in almost every industry.
This mechanism is used to store and manage long-term investments, including debentures, real estate, and shares of other companies, in a financially efficient manner. Holding companies receive income primarily from dividends, interest payments, and rents, depending on the types of assets they own.
Singapore companies can be used as private property management companies to manage family assets.
Setup a holding company
The creation of a holding structure in Singapore can be beneficial both from the point of view of expanding the sales market to the countries of Asia, Europe, and America, but also from the point of view of legal minimization of taxation. We will help you to open a holding company in Singapore, our specialists have extensive experience and knowledge about holdings companies.
Procedure and requirements
- Singapore law stipulates that at least 1 shareholder, legal entity or individual, resident of any country (jurisdiction) must be at least 1 shareholder when creating a company.
- To establish a company in Singapore, it is necessary to have at least one director residing in Singapore.
- The minimum paid-up share capital is 1 Singapore dollar or 1 currency in another foreign currency.
- Registration of a company in Singapore does not require a physical lease of a Singapore office.
- Information about shareholders and directors is open and publicly available.
Other types of companies
If you feel like Holding company does not fit your needs, click the button below and you will see other legal forms like Public Company Limited by Shares, Private Limited Company, Branch office and more.
Holding company registration
Ready for next step
Accelerate your business growth while we take care of bookkeeping and banking.